1. Full payment must accompany all orders when submitted unless credit is agreed. Payment will not be deemed satisfactory until bank cheques have been cleared.
2. Orders must be signed by an authorized official or executive of the organization.
3. Your order cannot be cancelled or rescinded after production has commenced.
4. All export orders (other than BFPO commissions) are subject to quotation.
5. Value Added Tax is included in all prices with the exception of children’s garments, which are zero-rated. BFPO orders which are exempt from VAT must issue a declaration to this effect and must be signed by an officer in authority.
6. Any faulty and/or damaged goods supplied should be returned to Karl’s Kit Bag embroidery services within 30 days of receipt with full and precise details as to the nature of any fault. The customer must produce the faulty or damaged goods so as to Karl’s Kit Bag embroidery services to inspect the faulty or damaged goods. In that event, any faulty or damaged goods will be repaired or replaced at the request of the customer or alternatively in the event that the customer chooses, the monies paid in respect thereof shall be credited to the customer. Please note that no claim of faulty or damaged goods will be considered after the expiration of 30 days and/or in the event that damaged goods are not returned as requested.
7. Karl’s Kit Bag embroidery services cannot be held responsible for garments that lose their shape or colour due to incorrect washing or drying.
8. All garments and products advertised (including choice, colour, size etc) are subject to availability. Unfortunately we cannot be held responsible for shade variations due to differing dye lots or size variations which may occasionally occur.
9. Artwork will be free of charge, if agreed provided that our services are continued i.e. if our artwork is copied it is then chargeable unless agreed between us. Jacquards, screens and dies are chargeable at the rate our suppliers charge for materials but remain the property of the company until the artwork is paid for.
10. We will endeavour to absorb many of our supplier’s increases throughout the year. However, should the increase be such that it is uneconomical to sell are our current prices we reserve the right to alter our prices without prior notice and invoice all clients accordingly. Prices in store may not necessarily be the same price as our online store.
11. Samples are submitted on approval and will be charged unless returned within a reasonable period and in good condition.
12. Quantity variations – we shall be deemed to have fulfilled our contract by delivery of a quantity within 10% plus or minus of the quantity specified.
13. We reserve the right to modify a design, alter a design, or change the ink types should it be necessary to do so in order to obtain the best result.
14. No responsibility will be accepted by us for infringements on Third Party Copyrights. The customer indemnifies us from all costs and expenses in respect of any alleged infringements.
15. We reserve the right to use our customers’ designs for our own advertising purposes, unless otherwise stated.
16. All delivered goods remain the property of Karl’s Kit Bag embroidery services until full payment has been received.
17. Account holders will be held responsible for full payment of invoices even if a third party is involved.
18. If credit is granted our terms are – all invoices to be paid in full within 30 days. Payment received after 30 days will be subject to a surcharge of 4% per month.
19 Karl’s Kit Bag embroidery services must be notified immediately of any intention to cancel an order, if the decoration process has started then the order cannot be cancelled.
20. After placing an online order you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. This does not mean that your order has been accepted by us but it does constitute an offer to us to buy the Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by Karl’s Kit Bag embroidery services and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the order has been dispatched. The contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
The Contract will only relate to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. If you have ordered additional Products that are not listed in the Dispatch Confirmation (for example because they are currently out of stock / unavailable), these Products will not form part of the Contract until dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
21. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control, including but not restricted to, strikes, lock-outs, riot, terrorist attack, war, fire, explosion, natural disaster, impossibility of the use of public or private transport or public or private telecommunications networks or the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the force majeure event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the force majeure event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the force majeure event.
22. Karl’s Kit Bag embroidery services reserve the right to amend these terms & conditions at any time without prior notice and any revisions made with be effective immediately as displayed on our website. You will be subject to the policies and terms & conditions in force at the time you order from our website unless any change to these terms is required to be made by law or government authority.